About Me

Foto saya
A beautiful girl in His eyes. A girl with a BIG dream, BIG vision, with BIG passions for her town. Interested in a lot of things. Talkative and longing to travel in many new places. Is thinking hard what she can do to her country.

Selasa, 03 Juli 2012

In the Midst of Confusion and Uncertainties

Dear Lord,


I don't know what to do.


I am so confuse.


I have no power.


It seems like all ways are closed and being blamed in front of my face.


I need this.


I need that.


I don't know how to get the things that I need.


I feel so countless time, how difficult it is to trust You T____T


Saya mentok Tuhan!!!


You said that I have to wait for Your time.


But for how long? I don't know.


Bener2 deh Engkau lagi ngajarin saya yang namanya kesabaran. 


You really mean it when you deal with my patience, huh Lord?


Please teach me to cling upon Your ways.


I want to breakthrough in this matter, Lord.


Dear Lord,


HELP!!






Amen.




3 komentar:

  1. Noniiikkk.....!!
    Kamu kenapa?Tetap bersabar ya.
    Kalo kita tahu apa yang bakal terjadi dan kapan, kita gak perlu iman kali ya...
    Justru karena kita gak tau, kita belajar bner2 percaya 100% sama Tuhan.
    Trust Him Non....!!

    BalasHapus
  2. @mbak mega: kemaren lagi galau2nya Mbak hehe. tapi sekarang udah tenang... tuh udah dipost jawabannya di postingan terbaru :p

    @Uly: Amen juga Uly!! Thank you yaah!! ^^

    BalasHapus

hey guys, please leave your mark print here! it give me a boost to keep writing you know! ^^