lagi-lagi postingan ini gw ambil juga dari notes fb gw. yaah, maklumlah pingin menuh2in blog hahaha.....kali ini isinya lebih santai, lucu2an. yuuuks diliat :D
ini ada kalimat2 lucu dg kata2 bahasa inggris yg mirip. dd gw yg dapetin, terus dia smsin ke gw. gw smpe ngakak bacanya!! guling guling guling hahaaha.... . dijamin pasti lidahnya kepleset!! tapi seru jg loh buat latihan....so i guess you guys better check it out ;) let's have fun and find something new in fb, shall we?? ^^
1. silly sally swiftly shooed seven silly sheep. the seven silly sheep Silly Sally shooed shilly-shallied south. these sheep shouldn't sleep in a shack. sheep should sleep in a shed.
2. nine nice night nurses nursing nicely.
3. you've no nee to light a night-light on a light night like tonight, for a night-light's light's a slight light. And tonight's a night that's light. when a night's light like tonight's light, it is really not quite right to light night-lights with their slight lights on a light night like tonight. (hahahaha kepleset gak tuh....)
4.swan swam over the sea. swim, swan, swim! swan swam back again. well swum, swan!
5. i thought a thought. but the thought i thought wasn't the thought i thought i thought.
6. if one doctor doctors another doctor, does the doctor who doctors the doctor doctor the doctor the way the doctor he is doctoring doctor? or does he doctor the doctor the way the doctor who doctors doctors?? (halaaah gw ga ngerti.)
* when i looked up at my dicitonary, doctors as a verb can mean:
a) to change something in order to make it appear different from the facts or the truth
b) to add something to substance
c) to treat ill people
d) to mend something, especially in a rather rough or hurried way
e) to remove sex organ from animal (in veterinary medicine)
From Ms. Encarta Dicitionaries, all right reserved.
7. i saw Esau kissing Kate. i saw Esau, he saw me, and she saw i saw Esau.
8. can you imagine an imaginary menagerie manager imagining managing an imaginary menagerie??
9. Ned Nott was shot and Sam Shott was not. so it is better to be Shott than Nott. some say Nott wass not shot. but Shott says he shot Nott. either the shot Shott shot at Nott was not shot, or Nott was shot. if the shot Shott shot shot Nott, Nott was shot. but if the shot Shott shot shot Shoot, then Shott was shot, not Nott. however, the shot Shott shot shot not Shott --- but Nott.
hahahaha enjoy!! ^^